Meet Our TeamWe have 3 rules when hiring staff known as the three ‘E”s - experienced, enthusiastic and energetic are all top requirements for working at Infinite Adventures! We pride ourselves on having a high safety record with no serious injuries, with the majority of our staff being ARA qualified (Adventure Recreation Association of S.A) and having a minimum of level one 1st aid you know you are in good hands!
Jason has been involved in the outdoor and adventure industry for the past 10 years. His passion for the outdoors began in 2004 when he started working at Action Paintball enterprises, 6 years later he bought the company, and re launched it as Hillcrest Paintball moving it to bigger and better premises.
After working in America as a Camp Counsellor his passion for the outdoors and youth development only grew which led him to launch Infinite adventures offering more than just paintball. Bringing invaluable knowledge and experience to the industry and specialising in Outdoor educational camps and Corporate Team-Building.
Some of his achievements and qualifications include the following:
- ARA level 2 ( Adventure Recreation Association) competent in the following activity’s Abseiling and climbing ,Zip line, water safety, kayaking and snorkelling, Archery, obstacle course, group dynamic, facilitation and reviewing.
- EFR 1st aid responder
- Professional certificate in communication skills from Trinity College of London
- Completed the Toastmaster Youth Leadership program
- SA Colours and honours for Adventure Racing
- Won three man KZN Paintball championships 3 years in a row
- Circumnavigated the island of Mauritius in 10 days on a kayak